Welcome, I’m so happy you’re here!
Thank you for being here and for wanting to learn more about me! Writing down paragraphs about myself just feels weird, so instead I’ll share with you some random bullet points. If there’s anything else you want to know, please ask away!
- People have described me as energetic, enthusiastic and warm-hearted
- I make people feel good about being naked! #nakedhappybeautiful
- You can tell me anything
- Photography is my happy drug!
- I believe in equality, inclusiveness and respect for all
- Shooting boudoir & weddings for over 6 years, working in the wedding industry for over 10 years
- Certified wedding planner, WPICC
- Moved more times than I can count on my fingers and toes combined
- Favorite places I’ve lived: Biarritz, France – St. Johns, NL & Calgary, AB
- LOVE: traveling, skiing, cooking, coffee, poutine, pizza, live music, laughing, my husband, our son & our little mutt
LOVE: swimming in the ocean (too many unknowns!), bad coffee, elevators